Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm So Crafty!

Jen invited me to go to her card club a few weeks ago.  I went and then we signed up for a 20 card class (bad idea for someone with no crafting skills!)  We went the other night thinking oh 2-2.5 hours.  Well 4 hours and 40 minutes later (and not all of our cards made) we left.  Keeping the poor pregnant lady hosting the class far longer than I'm sure she anticipated!

Oh and did I mention that Jenny had to finish some of my cards for me...along with hers and she did scrapbook pages too!

I'll only show a couple of the ones I actually did.

Not too bad, huh?  I think I might go again :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Beth! YEAH! They look fabulous! You should seriously think about joining our card club! It's fun and you get a good variety of cards. I helped Alexis, Shayna and my mom do their cards last night. Jenny or I could help you! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete